Translator

May 21, 2015

My Birthday 2015

My birthday was last month and I didn't even post anything yet! But I saved a bunch of pictures, so that's ok then.

First of all, thanks Google! :) Haha, "Aprils".
 To start off the day I had fried calamari at a nice restaurant near the beach for lunch! It was really good.
After that, I saw these cute catty Cats at Toys R us.
 I'm guessing this one's their leader...
 Oh and I couldn't leave without spending some quarters!
 I didn't want the slime to get on the nice tablecloth so I had to put a napkin down first. I love the orange.
 I also bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of time! 
 I had to take a quiz in the beginning of the game to find out what Pokemon I was going to be. But it told me I was a Treecko...
So I restarted the game and made sure I was a SQUIRTLE! (My favorite pokemon of course.)
And I chose Chikorita as my sidekick. I love her sassy leaf ponytail. :D
And I got a present later on! Wii Fit U! Yaaay!
 Perfect balance here I come.
 I even gave my Cat a profile!
 He's almost 14 and a half pounds! He's not fat, just big boned...
 Later on I went out to dinner and bought these candies!
 
 Then I got this cool glowy pillow!
 And here's my Keylime pie. It was a good birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment