Translator

April 1, 2015

Pancake Breakfast Bento Box

Today I made a breakfast bento box with mini pancakes! And I decided to cook Tamagoyaki (Japanese rolled omelet) for the first time!


My original idea...
 And the result! I had fun making it. :)
 Here comes the maple syrup!
On the left is Kiwi and a strawberry, in the middle I made mini biscuits and put fresh thyme on one and fresh black pepper on another, and on the right is Italian sausage.
 There's my happy pancake buddy! And on the left is the rolled Japanese omelet that I put spinach in.
 How do you get your hair so buttery smooth!
 Everything tasted good too.
 These are the mini biscuits before being baked.
 
  And here's my rolled omelet before I cut it.
Not all pancakes passed inspection. some were too scary to make it to the bento box.

This pancake looked fine! Until I flipped it...

No comments:

Post a Comment