Translator

March 31, 2015

LocoRoco 2

I always loved the game LocoRoco ever since I played a demo of it on the PSP. The artwork and music is fun and the gameplay is pretty hard sometimes! You have to use the back buttons to tilt the screen and to jump. I've played LocoRoco 1 and 2 and I like them both, but I'm going to show LocoRoco 2 because it has more characters.
Trailer
Loco Roco - Yellow Theme. (my favorite song)
My Sister and I made a couple LocoRoco out of Fimo a few years ago!
Hers is on the left and mine is on the right. She even made a little chair!
Here are some screenshots from my PSP
 That is NOT from eating corn on the cob!
 Thanks for the boat ride Penguin.

LocoRoco water balloons!
I made some of my own LocoRoco friends yesterday! And there were only 3 casualties while taking pictures! :D :| :(
 I tried to push the grass down a little to make a nest.
 So Happy.
 Here they are!
 Pink was the first to die. She was too fragile to go in the grass...
 One down, but still looking happy!
 Little Yellow was the next to go. It made me laugh when it popped and filled the container with water and eyeballs though. Hehe.
 Then it was poor green. He popped in my hand while placing him in the grass. :( Look at those sad eyes!
 Purple was enjoying herself at least!
 These were the only survivors after their fun day.
 But later...
Purple leaked by herself! I didn't even do anything!
We had a fun day anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment