Translator

February 9, 2015

Valentines day

Happy almost Valentines day! I got to try a couple of Dunkin Donut's new heart-shaped donuts recently. And I also posted some fun Nintendo stuff! :D

The Chocolate one is called Brownie Butter and the strawberry frosted one is called Cupid's choice. (They also have one called cookie dough but I'll try that next time!)
 And they both have fillings!
 I liked the chocolate one better. So chocolatey.
 I cut them in half so my sister and I could get one of each. :D
 NINTENDOOOOOoooooo!
Nintendo.com added some fun Valentine downloads to their website! Valentines... OF FRIENDSHIP! (At least Bowser's learning something good in his life)
 Hehe, the poor tree couldn't "leaf" you even if it wanted to...
 Give me your triforce OF FRIENDSHIP! :*)
 Go Yoshi, Go Yoshi!
 These are just cool to make anytime!
 Kirby uses hug attack!
And It's super effective! (to Kirby) 

No comments:

Post a Comment