Translator

February 25, 2015

Shopping!

I went on some fun shopping trips recently and I really wanted to SHARE them with you. Mwehehe...
DUNKIN' DONUTS YES!
I got to try the new cookie dough donut (top middle) and it DOES taste like cookie dough inside! I also tried the new croissant donut but I don't have a picture, it was eaten.
Sprinkle sprankles
 I saw these cute soft and fluffy animals at a shop! They weren't stuffed so I called them "fluffed animals"
Llama drama!
There were Guinea Pigs too! :D
I saw these cool Dog bowls at Petco with liquid inside of them. COME GET YOUR DINNER DOGGIES!
For all those Cats who are Star Wars fans. Meow the Force be with you.
Delicious droids and Death Star for Kitty.
And they have Peep dog toys now!
SQUEAK!
How many hairbands does it take to cover the center of a lollipop? The world may never - 24.
These worms are SO good! :D
Vending machine time! What did I get? WHAT DID I GET?!
This is what my dollar bill and a quarter turned into.
It was coconutty!

No comments:

Post a Comment