Translator

January 15, 2015

More Christmas gifts 2014!

Here are some pictures of OTHER fun Christmas gifts I haven't mentioned yet.

I got my Sister a Zelda amiibo and Peach themed controller!
Lookout Link and Mario! These girls are trained to fight, in style.
This gift is for my Sister too. Inside is an item from a Korean Drama called, Rooftop Prince.
I made this card with the main characters to go along with it. SUSPENSE!
Hi.
AHH!!!
It's a Radish doll! In the show the two main characters (above) won it in a claw machine at an amusement Park.
 
Trying out the new controller.
I bought this makeup purse as a stocking stuffer for my sister.
These scented markers smell so good!
My Sister gave me this Donkey Kong figurine! DK! DONKEY KONG! *Monkey squeal*
Ahem, sorry, that was me.
Yesssss!
DK dreaming of bananas.
Ok, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment