Translator

December 11, 2014

Morikami Park

I went to Morikami Park for the first time yesterday! It was a very nice cold breezy day, and I loved looking at everything! But before I did anything, I found these cute hand puppets in the gift shop! Hehe.

Meet Rabbit and Froggy.
I had miso soup at the cafe before taking a walk.
It was so pretty in this area, I loved the door.
Froggy admiring a flower.
Rabbit acting natural.
Hanging out in the stone lantern.
I think Froggy liked the river. But I can't tell for sure...
There's a smile!
I went to the koi pond and the koi fish were huge!
Then I went in the museum and saw some fun stuff! ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!
Pokemon toys and school supplies on display.
There's a Japanese kitchen with cabinets and a refrigerator that you can open up to see fake food!
Rabbit and Froggy got hungry from seeing fake treats, so we went to the cafe again later.
I ordered crab cakes & bang bang shrimp. It was delicious! :D
And after, the red bean ice cream! It almost tasted like a mild strawberry ice cream, but more red bean-ish. It was really good too. They also had green tea ice cream.
I looked in the gift shop one more time before leaving happy.
And THEN I left happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment